Saturday, January 26, 2013

Today, share your faith! It could be while your shopping, at work, at the kids basketball game, on your street or in your own house! Opportunities to share this great gift are all around us and as the Spirit urges us to act it's so important  that we listen and obey. This scripture in Matthews gospel speaks to me often: " For I was hungry, and you fed me. I was thirsty, and you gave me a drink. I was a stranger, and you invited me into your home. " I know it's the weekend and we all are very busy doing life, let's just not be so busy that we don't hear that still small voice prompting us to do good to those our Father brings across our paths. I promise you there is no greater reward than seeing the lives of others touched as you yield your will to His!

No comments:

Post a Comment